:)

November 4, 2012

SUNDAY FUNDAY

I figured since today was Sunday, that I do a little makeup tutorial. Ill call it my "naked" look since i used both of the Naked Palettes. For the lips I used two different types of lipstick to give different looks.
L'Oreal lip color
 Glamour Daze Lips


 FACE:
 -Maybelline BB Cream
- Mac Studio Fix Fluid (applied with Beauty Blender)
- Set foundation with MAC minerialize Skin Finish in Meduim Plus
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Fair ( I placed underneath my eyes in a upside down triangle)
- Set concealer with Revlon Photo Ready Translucent Finisher
- Bronzer/ Contour: I used MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Give Me Sun, then applied NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium ( Placed it in the hollow of my cheecks, forehead, jaw line and neck)
- Blush: Laura Geller in Pink Grapefruit

EYES;
-Highlight:Foxy (Urban Decay Naked Palette 2)
- All over lid/ into crease: Naked (Urban Decay Naked Palette)
- Outter Corner of eye: Buck & Blackout ( I started from the outter corner on my eye. I dragged Buck down into my eyelash line and smoked it out. Then I reapplied naked into the crease to smooth out any harsh lines.I then took Blackout and repeated the same step)
- Rimmel soft Kohl eyeliner pencil in Jet black ( I tight lined my top and bottom lashes, I then used blackout to smoke out the eyeliner)

Lips:
- MAC (from Glamour Daze Collection) lip liner: Boldly  Bare, Lip Stick: Shy Girl, Lip gloss: Kiss Me Softly. I have to say the best nude lip collection ever
-L'Oreal ( Project Runway Collection) The Mystic's Kiss (which by the way im Obessed with this color!!!!)  For some reason in the picture, the color didnt come out great. If you look at the other pictures your see this color is a really nice pink/purple.


Brushes:
-Sigma: E35 blending crease
-Sigma: E30 smoking colors outter corner of eyes
- Beauty Blender
- BH Cosmestics Blending Brush: smooth out edges/ harsh lines
-Real Techniques Blush Brush
- Sonia Kashuk Stippling Brush
- ELF Stippling Brush


Hope you enjoy, let me know what you think :)
-MO

1 comment: