:)

November 4, 2012

OUTFIT OF THE NIGHT: Date Night

Hello my loveys!
   I had a date last night! woohoo ( I really like this one). Anyways, I thought that i would take pictures of my outfit. We went to dinner and a movie. So I wanted to keep it casual. Nothing to fancy, yet. So I went with a t-shirt and jeggings. What guy doesn't love a girl in a t-shirt and jeggings??

Sorry about the shirt being sideways.
- FOREVER 21. I think it was about $10.00
If you notice the collar of the shirt, I cut it. I don't like shirts with a tight collar around my neck i feel like i cant breathe. So i did what i had to do, I cut it! Have to say I like it alot better this way.
I layered this cute little thing on top to give me a little bit of warmth. I have to say I'm loving this denim shirt. I love how it looks washed out and the lightness of the color.
-ROSS about $10.99...I forget the actual price but it was around 10.
OK these things look a little dirty..I'm not sure why. These are just your standard black Jeggings. I got these a while back so I'm not quite sure how much I paid for them. I think it was around 20 give or take.
-OLD NAVY
 
OK these have to be my favorite right now. I love these shoes because they can give any outfit a little bit of attitude. The only thing is I have a wide foot, so when i put them on, the feel tight on my toes. Kinda like they are smashing my toes together, only downfall for me at least. But pain is beauty.
-TARGET $14.99
 

 
OK not the best picture but you get the idea of the outfit. Very casual but very very cute at the same time. I was very comfortable. I just love the combination!!
-MO



No comments:

Post a Comment